Blogging is becoming a big part of the daily routine for me. Through my blog site, I try to present new stuff which I come across interesting in the field of music, Yoga and articles of what I wanted to share my thoughts from my understanding and my experiences in these areas. Thus, I was eventually able to learn myself more and more while I started writing and blogging about these topics on my blog site and yes, thanks to Dr. Bill. I am learning all the pros and cons of blogging while also achieving good interest in blogging and social connect. From Bill’s class called Marketing with Social media, I am also able to generate some formal methodologies to discover right information while looking specifically for something that we need. Many times, I also got bored searching for good articles on Music and the details on various compositions, “raags” and forms associated along with detailed information in each of them. I also have formal classical music training so I understanding and tune into good music that passes by my ears whether its classical or western. So, I wanted to share some points that can help other interested music lovers on how to go about how to find what you need in music while looking for some specific information.
Music Related Blog Site
I have also started a category on Music to help Indian classical music passionate to come across basic information. Some of the articles also have details classical forms & categories and components associated in each of them. However, professor tells us that eventually people will read your content and give you feedback to keep it going and to reach maximum audience one has to come up with their write ups of about 1000 blogs.
It was good to learn from our professor’s post describing his six tips on how to start a business blog.
Also in this class, we need to learn the proper techniques for back linking which will make sure to link to your own site in a post, link to your professor’s site so you link to his network, and then when writing your guest post to link to the partner post on your site, as well as link to past posts you write.
For music enthusiast or who wish to start blogging on Music, here are few steps that you need to keep in mind as generic and specific to music:
1. Chose interesting and suitable topics of your strength. Thus, using good keywords are important.
2. Channelize through proper marketing on social platforms as much as possible
3. Categorize your contents according to Music genres, classical, western and non classics
4. Do detail study on each area of experts, techniques and styles. Hence, accordingly post with proper links and contents
5. Connect to various social platforms for market outreach and understand the taste of the public. Hence, provide songs or details of the artists that you write.
6. Make sure to utilize existing platforms for music like Youtube or Rhapsody, Radios websites if possible to promote your articles and also by linking with other blog site which have similar contents.
[easy_sign_up title=”Get Free Access to the Content Marketing Forum for Life”]