While sitting in front of my computer system, today this question hit my mind. Why should one be a part of the blog network? I found the answer at Problogger, which I thought i should share with you:
1. Make Relationships: Bloggers enjoy being a part of larger networks rather than a single blog.
2. Traffic: Blogs in network do the work of cross promotion.
3. Expertise: Not all people are meant for all jobs. People with expertise in their respective fields can join the blog network and make it grow.
4. Administration: It becomes easier to manage the administration related works of the blogs in blog network.
5. Revenue: Blog networks earn good revenue thus bloggers are attracted to them a lot.
6. SEO: Cross linking of the blogs begins the SEO work therein. So, your work of doing SEO is reduced a bit.
7. Learning: In a network the bloggers are exposed to various opportunities and thus it promotes learning.
8. Prestige: It is a matter of prestige to join a blog network.
After reading 8 reasons to be part of a blog/web site network, don’t you think that you should also be associated with some blog network? You can begin with Guest posts and then make your career in blogging. If you have enough resources, start your blog network today!