1. Personal Reflections
This week, I spent three hours blogging every day. I wrote more post than any other weeks. I can feel my blog is growing up every single day and I am so happy about it. I look at and take care just like having my own baby. My buddy in life joined me this week. He writes down something related UI design coding. It was a very helpful information. I feel the original scheme has now been rounded out with ideas from my friend, Will. A designer and developer are both most important part of designing a website.
2. A digest of 3 best posts for the week
This week, Will and I worked hard on our blog. We post a lot of good information there. This is my first time to think it is hard to pick up 3 best posts for this week. But I think I had to make a choice, this time I just list three Anna’s design posts, Will’s posts don’t include at this time:
a. “cook” your website(2):
I introduce the process to design a website. First, you should understand your clients. Second, you should research and conduct survey as needed. I used a lot of food cook metaphors in this post.
b. How to design an icon (1):
I shared certain tips to help designer design their icon. I also list few other website to introduce how to design an icon.
c. Technology and UI design (2 finish ):
I love this post, because it really list a lot of useful website design tools. Before I write down this post, I spend a lot of time on researching. It is really a good experience. I feel I am growing up with my blog. Just like Will wrote on his post, you don’t need to be an expert designer or developer before you can have a blog, just start it, and grow up together with your “baby” blog.
3. Lessons learned during the week
This is the best week since I open my blog. Because I had my company with me now. I learned that 1+1 > 2. Will and I start discussing more plan, and he start to post one post every day. He posts certain computer engineers’ stuff, I learned a lot of those posts.
4. Next steps/goals for the coming week
Will and I have few plans for our blog and our future work. I list below, it is just starting, we may change or edit our plan, who knows, life is a chocolate box, you don’t know what’s is going to next. Maybe it is just a blog, maybe it is not just a blog in the future.
- Post design and technical discussion for the same issues.
- Make discussions interesting and use humor.
- advice for web applications and WPF application.
- May be change the URL address.
- we may bring it to a international blog.
- Invite questions from the readers that we can answer.
- Give more discussions topics to our reader.
- Every post will add keywords for searching.
b. Website (In the future)
- Demo web page that show good design and programming
- Demo Silverlight/WPF application.
- Icon and image libraries.
- Before and after pictures of websites that we have helped.
- UI design consulting
- Website/App creation
- C#, VB helper
- Social media consulting to help users use blog, face book, twitter for their business.
[easy_sign_up title=”Get Free Access to the Content Marketing Forum for Life”]