Two things will happen on April 24th.
1. I will share what I think are the basics/essentials to getting your blog going.
2. Participants who give it their best effort will learn.
Here are the details:
A hands-on workshop that explains in detail the how-to of blogging, from the nitty gritty of setting up a blog to the added perk of possibly earning six figures while building your platform.
The session will be broken into four parts. Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop or be prepared to take copious notes.
- Creating a blogâ€”finding a domain name, choosing software, picking a template, going public.
- Putting up quality contentâ€”inserting images, internal and external links, finding hot topics, establishing a voice.
- Building a networkâ€”Creating links to other writers, adding links to your books, making some money.
Lookout Restaurant, 605 Macara Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA (at the Sunnyvale Golf Course)
CWC South Bay Writers is hosting the event. I am the speaker. Hope to see you there.
In the meantime you might be interested in:
Introduction to blogging or 5 Reasons why I blog
How to Get 1,000,000 Unique Visitors â€“ 7+1 Steps That Worked for Me
10+1 things I never learned in Blogging School