This is actually the first weekly update for findoutyourmortgage.com, but gladly we have ample information in this week’s updates.
First, I would like to share with you what this website is about, what is its intention, and coverage .
This website is mainly about the real estate mortgage information, including the market rate trends, regulatory requirements and changes, mortgage application process, basically everything you will need to find out to finance a new home purchase!
- Getting a new home is exciting, but also a tiring process to go through. You need to go to open-houses, show around by realtors, make offers, and negotiate with the seller. Winning the bid? Congratulations! But hold on one minute, the marathon is just halfway done. Unless you are overwhelmed with tons of cash, you may consider going to a mortgage company. It is from there that you will find the money to get the key.
- So my blog here is to discuss the questions or issues that would normally pop out in the marathon. And I hope these information and discussions could save you some time or efforts during your purchase of your new home, or your shopping of a new property loan.
- For more information regarding the website’s purpose and coverage, you can also go to the blog via the link: Welcome to My Blog findoutyourmortgage.com
Second, let us take a brief look at what is the updates for this week:
- Welcome to My Blog findoutyourmortgage.com, mainly talked about the website’s purpose and coverage .
- Debt-to-Income (DTI) Ratio Analysis for Mortgage Application – Part I, gives a basic introduction to the credit analysis regarding your qualification for a mortgage loan.
- Debt-to-Income (DTI) Ratio Analysis for Mortgage Application – Part II, continues the discussion of the credit analysis from the income section.
- Debt-to-Income (DTI) Ratio Analysis for Mortgage Application – Part III, focuses on the calculation of DTI ratio, and the criteria to determine the qualification
- The Washington Times: New Qualified Mortgage rule setting us up for another meltdown, broadcasts the timely update regarding the new mortgage rules.
Last but not the least, what would be the plan and trends for the website?
- Continue the discussion about questions and information in the processes of mortgage application, including document preparation, useful tips for asset verification, etc.
- Include more timely updates on the new mortgage rules, and the interest trends.
[easy_sign_up title=”Get Free Access to the Content Marketing Forum for Life”]