Many sites lose backlinks and web traffic after a Penguin update. We already discussed about the Penguin updates in one of our earlier articles. This time, we are here to help you with some help on aftermath of Penguin updates. Read on to learn how to gain backlinks after Penguin update:
- First of all, try to improve your site and make it more SEO friendly. However, also avoid overloading it with keywords or other similar stuff, else it will be spammed.
- Focus on getting back important backlinks to your site by commenting on popular sites that offer backlinks in return.
- Get some relief by using popular forums that allow you to post your URLs. You can also get backlinks from such forums to drive back traffic to your site. Moreover, backlinks from forums are given importance by search engines like Google.
- Indulge in guest posting to receive backlinks in return after Penguin update. You may not be aware of the power of guest blogging, but it is useful in driving traffic back to your site.
- Submit your site’s URL on various online directories that help bringing your site in top search engine results.