It has been a roller coaster ride for me since the past 3 weeks as I started to blog as part of my assignment. The first 2 weeks were not so exciting but we’re more of like ” Oh God, how will I complete my assignments?” , ” I am just not going to do it” and ” I don’t want to do it”.
But I have now passed the denial phase after looking at my grades for two weeks. It is important for me to have a well score in class. And for that, I have to complete my assignments of posting articles daily as a guideline by Prof. Bill. By reading this, you can clearly say that I am being forced to do something that I am not interested in doing and my only motivation behind this is GOOD grades.
But surprisingly, that’s not the case. Let me help you to clear up the misunderstanding here. I am enjoy blogging because of this few points:
- I write about the topic I want to know more and more about.
- I get to research on things, which I normally would have not.
- I get to share my knowledge, what I learnt with people in an organised manner ( not posting by character limit on social media)
- I am learning from the “King of Social media” Prof. Bill Belew.
- I am learning from my peers in the “Marketing with social Media class”.
- Blogging is exciting because I always wanted to write. Not about my personal life, but about something that is meaningful and can be helpful.
- I am able to see real data on what works and what doesn’t via weekly updates provided by Prof. bill on the progress on our class.
- Tips and tricks learnt in marketing with Social Media help me promote my site healthwealthywitty.com which I would have not been able to learn.
- Guest blogs are fun and good to make real connections.
- Blogging has also helped me organize my time.
I have 20 another reasons I can write on, why I have started to like blogging. Above 10 will do for me.
So now you can see that my motivation is that I have started to like blogging. Last week, I was able to post about some interesting topics:
- Yoga and its Health Benefits
- Emotional health- Why is it important to be emotionally stable in life?
- Why sleep is important, Health benefits of a good, peaceful sleep!
- Did you know- Candy, chips, chocolates, soda and so called ‘junk food’ destroys our immune system?
I am sure I will not be disappointed with my grades this week and weeks to come, as I have diligently worked and followed the guidelines provided by Prof. Bill. I am by no means ‘an expert’ yet, but I am learning from an expert and I get motivated by this fact. Also in the process of changing my motivation into a habit.
[easy_sign_up title=”Get Free Access to the Content Marketing Forum for Life”]