There are 2 mini-series happening this month that can increase the effectiveness of your blog.
One is in-person at the regular Meetup location in Palo Alto every Monday night.
The 4 topics in this series are:
- March 4th: 5 ways to get legitimate back links to your site and why you should
- March 11th: 5 ways to recruit guest bloggers/writers for your site
- March 18th: 5 steps to take to get more comments/reader interaction on your blog/web site
- March 25th: 10 most important SEO considerations for each post
You can sign up to attend at any of the Meetups or just show up to Palo Alto Church of Christ 3373 Middlefield Rd. Palo, Alto CA.
The other is webinar-style and it is happening each Wednesday this month (March) at noon PST.
The 3 topics in this series are:
- March 6th: Create content that works on social media with Amy Vernon*
- March 13th: Grow your subscriber base: email and RSS for your business with Phil Hollows
- March 20th: Get insane amounts of traffic to your blog or website with Bill Belew
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2284840486756704256
Note: You must register using the link above to receive the call in number and other webinar details.
*Amy Vernon Bio: Amy is among the top 15 submitters of all time on Digg.com (and the highest-ranked female ever), has more than 20,000 followers on Twitter, more than 67,000 subscribers on Facebook and has been interviewed by The New York Times, Forbes, VentureBeat and other publications. Amy spoke in Vegas at New Media Live Expo.