Hi everyone, today I am supposed to share my views about hardest part of blogging. I am a software QA engineer in mobiles domain with a busy schedule of almost 10 hours job with a kid and family to look after.
In fact before opting for this subject I was not aware of it is about blogging, I like to read about new things but writing on your own was a difficult thing for me. Still I wrote blogs as per my role in personal life as how to take care of kid in bay area , have some healthy tips for healthy food , some mobile blogs but bomb blast on me when my noticed my traffic as very low and concluding whatever efforts I am doing is a waste as its not reaching to audience or not benefiting anyone.
1) To steal time from such a busy and hectic schedule.
2) To do research on which topic I want to write, that was most time consuming like which topic I should choose for today.
3) Writing in proper and precise way, in which my Prof. book surely helped me.
4) Most difficult part was to socialize and to get traffic for my website, which was very-2 low and it was already couple of weeks done in the class.
5) Now I had two things to do together writing blogs and make people read those.
6) On top of everything ,to look after my kid which never allowed me to give a continuous effort in one direction.
7) But I was confident on my articles, I knew that my blogs are informational for my audience it is just a matter of reaching to them.
8) Now I did not know much people in US as much in India but that too around 5 years back when I was working there in IT industry and to those people today I am not in much contact.
9) Whole day I did my office job and thinking and writing articles and in night time on calls to India to dig those past contacts to get traffic.
10) I think I have lost proper sleep back from couple of days and surviving on cup of tea in office. In my current job I am part of an important project and can not afford to take a off.
But thanks to my readers for huge appreciation of my articles which really motivated me to write some more good blogs and now I think I am set with this schedule and can keep on writing even after April 30th.
For more of my blogs please check
For inspiration to this blog ,please click