At times I think what it takes to be a successful blogger; the answer that came to my mind is will power and strong determination. We waste a lot of time thinking that we are indulging in some productive activities. Have a look at 5 ways to waste your time and still think you are being productive:
1. Planning is what eats up most of your time. Stop Planning. You think that you have done something fruitful, but you end up doing nothing but wasting your precious time. Just see what you can do for now and leave the rest for the next day. Remember you cannot do everything in just a single day.
2. I also face this problem of doing multitasking. What I learnt from my experience is that focusing on a single task makes one more productive.
3. Surfing over internet to look for new things that are happening around is good. But in case you get a good resource, add it to RSS for updates. This will save your time for researching again and again.
4. Visiting social websites and playing games to socialize is just a waste of time. Post some quality content on your blog instead.
5. Some people say auto posts in social media are not good. Well! I suggest to enable auto post to save you precious time which could be used for some productive work at your website.