We see that it takes up most of our time to maintain the accounts on so many social networking websites. If you are not regular, you are out of the social media game.
So, at a point we may feel like leaving social media and focus on our website. Here are 5 reasons to not waste time on twitter, facebook, linked in and their like, rather focus on the blog:
1. Use the power of commenting for building connections with the like-minded people. Do not hesitate to leave comments on the blogs in your niche.
Always remember to reply to the comments you receive on your blog posts. This way you can make your own blog a social networking site. You will be able to get a good number of friends and worthy readers.
2. Make more income by putting up ads. Affiliate marketing can also be done. If any reader finds a promising deal on your blog while reading, it would benefit you both.
3. You can get genuine back links by Guest Posting. Write for the blogs in your niche and you may get someone to blog on your website as well.
4. Get more response from the blogs. You need to be active 24*7 on social networking websites to get a good response. But your blog can get good response via search engines.
5. More freedom of expression. You can write about anything on your blog, but you can’t do the same on social media.