It is ALWAYS cheaper to make it easy for your customers to find you, rather than you having to go out and find them.
This is the economic basis of Inbound Marketing.
Outbound marketing is the traditional methods we all know and have used for years; newspaper ads, radio commercials, direct mail, trade shows, etc, etc.
Inbound marketing is attracting new customers through your website. It is now being called Content Marketing by some.
How is it cheaper?
I’m looking for quantified data on the cost of customer acquisition for standard outbound marketing (as described above) but until I find some real data, I have my experience to share with you and that is a business I previously owned where my cost of customer acquisition averaged $130 per customer.
For a new business, that came down to just under $50 per customer via Inbound Marketing.
Does this really work?
Does it ever!!!
For the new business, this was my experience during a five month period:
- 53 fold increase in monthly web site visitors (from 117 to 6,316)
- 41 fold increase in monthly web site page views (from 268 to 10,995)
- 30 fold increase in quality leads (from 1 per month to 1 per day)
- Doubling of our close rate (from 1 in 10………. to 1 in 5)
To discuss having it work for you, contact us now.
Inbound Marketing is fundamentally different from traditional marketing.
- Inbound Marketing is also called Content Marketing,
- and is sometimes called Search Engine Optimization
- although SEO is often used to describe nothing more than verifying website settings
- which is NOT the same as Inbound Marketing
Inbound Marketing can bring your business a steady stream of high quality prospects, which is inherent in the nature of how it works.
To learn more about how we bring your business customers via Inbound Marketing, contact us now.
How does it work?
- We publish large quantities of content to your website, in small chucks, at frequent intervals, and that content is optimized for specific keyword phrases we have previously determined have the proper levels of; relevance to your business, search and traffic levels, commerciality, and competition.
- People go online looking for things, and when they look for what you sell, they find your website, which is designed to both attract web visitors, and to nudge them into becoming prospects.
- Strikes the right balance between appearing interesting to the search engines and being interesting to people.
- Is written to nudge your website visitors into becoming prospects, which is to say into contacting you to learn more about your products and/or services.
It varies some from situation to situation, but is significantly less than even low estimates of increased sales. Please contact us so we can review this with you.
We have some standard packages, but often a customer of ours requires a custom solution.
What is the cost of NOT having a steady steam of high quality prospects to your business?
This also varies, and is never a good thing:
- Lower close rate
- Spending time, energy, and money searching out prospects, rather than having them search out you.
- In some cases, insufficient prospects leads to closure.