On behalf of Bill Belew and the rest of the staff, we are so happy to have you on board, and we are excited that you have embarked on a journey of continued success for your blog or website.
If you have not been directed already or have not created a login, go here to create your username and login.
- The single best way to get the most out of your membership is to get involved in the membership forum (<= Click to enter) area. The login and password you created when you subscribed will get you into the Membership Forum and the Members Only areas.
- In the forum, you will be able to leave your website or blog URL for evaluation, you will be able to ask questions, (easy and hard), and interact with other serious bloggers.
- Don’t be shy in the forum, introduce yourself, leave your blog/website URL, and start asking questions. The forum will be a positive and polite environment, so it will be a positive experience for all members.
- I also recommend you read through the posts in the Members Only Area (<= Click to enter).
- Are you are looking for a blogging or writing job? Be sure to check out the Job Board (<= Click to enter).
- Finally, be sure to read through Bill Belew’s 50-part blog series for members only on How to Blog for Money and Web Traffic. Bill has taken his book on how he got 100 million page views and broken it down into blog-size bites for his members.
Here are some more of your benefits and how you can access them:
1. Bill Belew’s e-books: You can get both of Bill’s e-books: Can You Pass This ProBlogging Test? and Overcoming the 5 Biggest Obstacles to Getting Your Blog Started for free because you are member of Bill’s blogging network.
You will receive your e-books via e-mail after signing up to Bill’s blogging network. If you have any questions about this, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are so inclined, you can provide Bill with a review of the e-books via Amazon here: Can You Pass This ProBlogging Test? and Overcoming the 5 Biggest Obstacles to Getting Your Blog Started. You are not obligated to write a review, but if you choose to, we appreciate it. Thank you! 🙂
2. Training on how to get a press pass to almost any industry event: This workshop is a part of our monthly workshop series. A workshop for this topic will be held next month, and you be notified via e-mail with workshop dates. If you can’t make it to the physical workshop, no worries, it will be recorded and made available online for members.
3. Present your niche topic before nearly 5000 members: Send me an e-mail at email@example.com with your topic name, description, and event dates (10 to 14 days prior to event), and I will coordinate with you on how to get it posted to Bill’s network of Meetup groups, so you can get the best response.
Best of all:
4. Bill’s Kids Contribution: Since you are one of the first 50 to join this network, your entire membership fee will go to helping an orphanage in India that Bill has first-hand experience with. Bill has pledged to provide for these kids first before this membership area makes him and his staff any money.
More benefits will be added in the coming months as well as additional training and support.
If you have any questions, please let me know – my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org