How do people monetize their websites?
- Sell advertising
- Sell other people’s products and services (what is called affiliate marketing)
- Sell your own products and services
- Some combination of the above
Background and History
Bill Belew is a professional blogger whose primary source of income is from his network of blogs. Bill sells advertising. He also gets many requests to speak and consult with clients on inbound and content marketing. Bill has now attracted
105, 120,000,000 (120 million) page views across his set of blogs. That is not a typo.
In addition to being an expert blogger, Bill is a professional educator (university professor for the past 30 years) who loves to teach.
- At first the bloggers showed up.
- Then the small business owners showed up.
- Then the high tech startup entrepreneurs showed up.
- Then corporate clients showed up.
- Then requests from as far away as Thailand and Mexico showed up.
Everyone who showed up has the same basic need. Everyone needs more real people = leads = clients to come to their websites.
Blogging for Business Seriously Works, but is Serious Work
This is the part people do not like to hear.
- While blogging for business seriously works, it is serious work.
- Blogging for business is not a hobby and not a casual activity.
- The results you get out of it depend upon the effort you put into it.
- Bill taught his system to hundreds, but few put it to work, because it’s work
“Most people don’t recognize opportunity when it comes, because it’s usually dressed in overalls and looks a lot like work.”
Some of the people who learned the system asked Bill if he could do it for them.
Our team of writers will generate and publish a lot of relevant content (relevant to your business) to your website, in blog-sized chunks, at frequent intervals, for an extended duration. This gets the attention of the search engines, which in turn brings your audience to your website. We work with you on a call to action to get real visitors to contact you for more information on how your products and services benefit them.
This is Bill Belew Content Marketing.
We can teach you step by step how you do this yourself.
We teach you step by step how to do it yourself. Some of Bill’s students have put the system to work and it is working for them. This is NOT an abstract theory. This is a detailed how-to guide of how you generate and publish content that attracts your desired audience to your website. We teach you how to turn prospects into paying customers.
You know the importance of back links? Want a network of people with whom to share back links?
Do you want access to other like minded people who are serious about monetizing their website? People with whom you can exchange both ideas and back links. Join our user forum.
This is Bill Belew Subscribe.
Welcome to the Bill Belew community.