It is no small matter to me that you took the time to visit my site. There are several billion (literally) other places online that you could be right now. But you are here. Seriously. Thank you!
Facts about being a Business Blog Consultant
The Big Picture
1. First things first here’s a video that some Google (Yeah, that Google) made of me.
Updates to the numbers – (which is why I’d make a great consultant for your business blog) my network of sites is well over
50 57 60 67 73 83 88 103 million page views total now and my Meetup membership is over 3,800 participants. My best web traffic day was 367,000 597,000 and we have now seen 65,000 100,000 page views in one hour!
2. If you want to know how I did this in a no-nonsense way for a no-nonsense price, please click on this image.
3. Please look in the right column part way up and you can see what I or a guest has written about lately in the recent posts.
Learning how to business blog
4. If you have the time, I recommend you consider participating in a blogging + marketing bootcamp.
I did one in the Bay Area of San Jose on May 14:Learning good SEO blogging techniques in San Jose
and another one the week before in NYC:
What’s a Business Blog Consultant do?
5. Please take a look to the right of your screen and check out The Adventures of Web Traffic Professor Wilby to see where I have been, what I might have gotten into or out of.
6. Some of you here might be looking for more information on the Colorful Adventures of Wilby created by Benjamin Belew.
7. Answering the question “Where does web traffic professor Wil.by get all the page views at?” and before getting asked, again.
Here is a list of sites I own or write at.
8. A Problogger will get asked to speak on blogging….increasing more so these days. Please check
to see if I am in your area. If so, please let me know. I’d love to hook up with you.
This image was created by my son, Benjamin Belew. He brings Web Traffic Professor Wil.by t0 the page.
The point of the matroshka doll – the outside is not always indicative of the depth of what might lie within.
Blogs are that way. One page might get a reader there. Then it’s up to the blogger to show them what they got = keep them there, have them dive into the archives
I know how to get people to a site. I know how to keep them there as well. But it’s up to the blogger individually to offer up good stuff.
I can help if you ask. Go to Business Blog Consulting to learn my rates and find how how to contact me.
Thanks again for visiting.