We discussed earlier, that these days websites get easily spammed. So, we thought of sharing what careful website developers are doing to protect their websites and blogs. They use CAPTCHA scripts to protect their sites. The purpose of using these scripts is to protect the site from spam bots. Learn about top 7 Captcha Scripts for your blog or website:
- Securimage– It is an open source free PHP CAPTCHA script that helps to generate complex images and CAPTCHA in order to protect forms from getting spam and abuse.
- reCAPTCHA– This free to use service is designed to prevent all sort of automated abuse of a site by using CAPTCHA codes.
- WebSpamProtect– Try to use this service to instantly add verification image or CAPTCHA to protect your website from getting spam.
- Cryptographp– It is another popular CAPTCHA generating site that limits the robots while bombarding spasm and automating the forms.
- ProtectWebForm– This service enables you to add CAPTCHA images and also audio files for proper protection of your site.
- CAPTCHA Service-You can easily protect your website using CAPTCHA images and audio files of his service.