Whether you are agree or not, meta description and web page URL path does play an important role in search engine optimization of a web site. Check out some useful Meta Description and Web Page URL Path tips for Organic SEO:
- Try to use only relevant keywords in your meta description that are also used in the body content of your article.
- Make sure to use a meta keyword tag only once at a single web page.
- Use comma to separate the keywords in your meta description.
- Avoid using more than 10 keywords on a single web page.
- Use less than 100 links on a single webpage to avoid robotic problem.
- Make sure to keep the words in the web page path in lower case.
- Also, create short URL paths.
- A web page URL path must be at the most 3 levels deeper.
- Don’t use underscore or hypen in your file names.
- Avoid using dynamic parameters in your web page URL.
We just pointed out some useful and easy to incorporate tips for web page URL and meta tag descriptions for better organic SEO of your web site.