I am Bill Belew. This is my site.
It is no small matter to me that you have taken the time to visit my site.
There are several billion (literally) other places online that you could be right now. But you are here. Seriously. Thank you!
A few things about me:
Social Media Marketer
1. Here’s a video that some Google (Yeah, that Google) people made about me.
Updates to the numbers – (which is why I’d make a great consultant for your site) my network of sites is well over
50 57 60 67 73 83 88 119 million page views total now and my Meetup membership is over 4,500 participants.
My best web traffic day was
367,000 597,000 and we have now seen 65,000 100,000 page views in one hour! and 4,300 page views in one second!
2. I have been an educator for many years. I taught university in Japan, community college, college, graduate school and marketing in an MBA program here in the states. I have two terminal degrees – a PhD in Education and an MFA in Creative Writing. I can teach you.
Learning how to do Social Media Marketing
3. I have written several books. Living English, Let’s Communicate, The Key, Gee, I Wish I Had Been Drinking At The Time and, my latest, Marketing With Social Media which is being marketed to ALL the MBA marketing programs in the US by Kendall Hunt Publishing. You can get your own copy of the text book - Marketing with Social Media. <= Click
4. I lived in Asia for nearly 20 years – mostly Japan, but also spent time in China, Russia and India. I can speak Japanese as well as I speak English depending on the topic.
What’s a Social Media Marketer do?
5. I get asked to speak a LOT. I have spoken from NYC to Orlando to Phoenix to Las Vegas and, of course, the Bay Area of San Jose (yes, I know the way). In the past year I have spoken in Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Bangkog, Delhi, San Miguel and the Caribbean on a cruise ship! as a guest lecturer. No kidding. See SpeakOnCruises. Next year I will be in Singapore, France, and Cape Town and and … I can speak for you and your group as well. <= Click to contact me.
6. Some of you here might be looking for more information on the Colorful Adventures of Wilby created by Benjamin Belew. <= click to begin creating your own brand.
This image was created by my son, Benjamin Belew. He brings BillBelew t0 the page.
The point of the matroshka doll – the outside is not always indicative of the depth of what might lie within.
Blogs are that way. One page might get a reader there. Then it’s up to the blogger to show them what they got = keep them there, have them dive into the archives, sell them something.
I know how to get people to a site. I know how to keep them there as well. But it’s up to you to sell.
Will Rogers said, “If you can do it, it ain’t bragging.” I am really good at what I do.
Do you want the phone to ring? You are in the right place?
Do you want your email box to fill up? You are in the right place?
Do you want more business? You are in the right place?
Do you NOT want any of that? Then you are in the wrong place.
7. You can meet me:
At any one of my meetups. <= Click to know when and where.
At Inbound Marketing University <= Click to know more.
Or set up a time for one-on-one.
8. I am a no-nonsense fellow with hard data that proves that what I do works. I will chat with you for a while, but then you’ll have to get out your checkbook.
What can I do for you? I genuinely want to make a positive difference in your world. I can do that.
9. This is by no means least in importance. I am a Christian and I take my faith very seriously. I love my family. My older son is The 4th B – Beethoven, Bach, Brahms and Belew. Seriously. You should hear him play and see him paint. My younger son is getting his PhD in molecular exercise physiology in his 2nd language!! Try that if you think something is hard. And my daughter makes princesses at Disneyland step back when she walks by. She blogs, too at Miamei.com.
Thanks again for visiting.